1. Promoter Information
- Promoter is: MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd Company Number NI699598 and whose registered office is at 13 Eglish Road, Portadown. BT621NL
- To get in contact with us our email is: info (a) gamehub.co.uk
2. The Competition
- The terms and conditions are applicable to all competitions listed on the Promoter’s website at https://www.gamehub.co.uk
- Every competition on the promoters website is a skill-based competition and an entry fee must be paid.
- To be in with a chance of winning, the contestant will be required to correctly complete the skills based task set by the Promoter.
3. Entry Process
- The competition will run from it goes live on the website to the competition end date which is visible on the website. There is also a live timer found on the
promoters competitions. All times and dates referred to are the times and dates in London, England.
- Competitions will take place regardless of ticket sales.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the competition end date in very exceptional and unavoidable circumstances. There will be no more than 3 competition extensions. In this occurrence the new details will be displayed on the Website.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the competition end date. Entries received after the specified time on the Closing Date may be disqualified without a refund.
- All draws will take place at the draw date/time stated for each competition which is visible for all on the website.
- The maximum number entries to the competition will be stated on the Website.
- To enter the competition go to the Website and select the competition you want to enter; select your answer to the competition question and required number of entries; then complete the checkout process and register your details; then complete the payment to receive your order confirmation.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are not successfully completed, are lost or are delayed regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By purchasing entries and submitting a competition entry, you are entering into a contract with the Promoter and are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- A postal entry route is available by entering the competitions in the following way and must arrive by the closing date of the draw. postal entries will treated and receive the same bonuses as paid entries. Entries cannot be made on behalf of others. We will also not process entries if the handwriting is illegible. To enter via postal route: (a) send your entry by first class post to the Promoter at the following address: 13 Eglish Road, Portadown, BT621NL , Northern Ireland;(b) include with your entry the following information:(i) your full name;(ii) your address and date of birth;(iii) a contact telephone number and email address; and(iv) the name of the competition you wish to enter and your answer to the Competition Question.(c) incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified;(d) you may make an entry to any competition (up to any limit placed on entries by the Promoter) but each postal entry must be submitted and posted to the Promoter separately on a postcard. Bulk entries in one envelope will not be accepted as multiple entries and if a bulk entry is received, it will be counted as one single entry;(e) by entering the competition, you are confirming that you are eligible to enter. You must state on the postal entry that you accept these terms and conditions;(f) your entry must be received by the Promoter prior to the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the random draw;(g) the Promoter will not acknowledge receipt of your entry nor confirm if your answer to the Competition Question is correct;(h) postal entries are processed daily at 5pm. If the number of paid entries reaches any cap or limit before your postal entry is received, you will not be entered into the random draw.(i) Entrants MUST have an active account on our website at the time the postal entries are processed, all details on postcards MUST match the name and address on the account to which they are to be added.
- One winner will be randomly selected from the entrants who completed the skill based element of the competition successfully (answered the question
correctly). The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- To select the winner Google Random Number Generator will be used. When purchasing a ticket each entrant is assigned a number.
- All Entrants will have their names and ticket numbers put into a document. This document will be visible during the live draw.
- For assistance with entries or if you want your name censored during the live draw please email us at info(a)gamehub.co.uk
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided within 5 working days of the draw taking place. They will be required to respond and accept their prize and confirm eligibility if necessary within 21 days of initial contact. If the winner does not do this within 21 days the promoter has the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified the promoter has the right to redraw the winner from the entrants of the competition.
- The Promoter must make available information that shows that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the full name of major prize winners on the Website.
- If you do not want your full name and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at info(a)gamehub.co.uk prior to the competition end date.
- All winners are required to partake in promotional photography and video upon acceptance of the prize.
- The Competitions are open to all persons aged 18 and over who are Great British residents. MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd directors, employees or members or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration of our competitions are excluded from entering.
- Upon entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition. If you fail to provide the Promoter with any such proof or other information that they may require within a reasonable time, you may be disqualified from the competition. Upon winning, before delivery of the prize evidence of ID, order receipt with the winning ticket number and address are required.
- Competition entries are unacceptable if they are: automatically generated by computer; or incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- No refunds of the entry fee will be provided in any event, including; if, following your entry into the competition, you subsequently find out that you are not eligible to enter the competition or claim the Prize; if, following your entry into the competition the eligibility criteria for entering the competition or claiming the Prize changes and you are no longer eligible; or if you are disqualified from the competition by the Promoter for any reason.
- Entrants can enter each competition as many times as they wish until the maximum number of entries per user have been submitted and until the maximum number of entries for the competition have been received.
- An Entry will be declared void if the Entrant engages in: fraudulent activities; fraudulent misrepresentation; fraudulent concealment; hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the website; or amending, or unauthorised use of, any of the code that constitutes the website.
- No responsibility will be accepted by MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes. MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd shall use its reasonable endeavours to award the Prize for a Competition to the correct Entrant.
- If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure, or due to human error, the Prize is awarded incorrectly, MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd reserves the right to reclaim the Prize and award it to the correct Entrant, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability and the Entrant that has been incorrectly awarded the Prize will immediately at the Entrant’s own cost and expense return it to MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd and/or pay MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd for that Prize (at the option of MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd).
- For the avoidance of doubt, only the ticket recorded in our systems, however displayed or calculated, shall be entered into the relevant Competition and MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd shall not be held liable for any Entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event.
- All Entries to the Competition are final and no refunds shall be made at any time or for any reason. Exceptions include: entries submitted after the closing date, when the maximum number of entries is reached when the Competition will close, as well as in the rare case that duplicate payments for a single order are authorised.
6. The Prize
- The prize for the competition is outlined on the Website. Details of the Prize are as to the best of the promoter’s knowledge.
- Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter makes no representations and gives no warranties about the Prize, its value, its condition or any other information provided on the Website.
The Promoter makes no representations and gives no warranties that the information provided on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date. In the
case that the Prize is a vehicle: the Promoter will ensure a valid MOT, however; no insurance comes with the Prize(s); the promoter will no longer have any responsibility over the Prize(s) once handover is completed and; no vehicle/road tax is included.
- The Prize may be supplied by a third-party supplier.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative cash prize of equivalent value in the following circumstances: the Prize becomes unavailable; other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter make it necessary to do so. If the Prize is a vehicle the cash alternative will be at the trade value of the vehicle. Advertised cash values will need confirmed.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- You must claim the Prize personally. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. Details of how the Prize will be delivered to you (or made available for collection) are published on the Website, or available on request.
- If your personal details, including contact information, changes at any time you should notify the Promoter as soon as reasonably possible. Notifications should be sent to the Promoter via email to info (a) gamehub.co.uk. Notifications must include details of the competition you have entered, your old details and your new details. If your details change within 10 days of the Closing Date, the Promoter will use your old details if it needs to try to contact you.
- Any Cash Prize will be transferred to the winners nominated bank account within 48 hours. The winner must provide evidence that it is the sole or joint beneficiary of the bank account. Failure to do so within 14 days will result in disqualification from the competition and the winner forfeiting the prize.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable to pay any compensation if you are unable to or do not take up the prize.
- If the Prize is a vehicle and the winner has completed all eligibility checks, the prize will be transferred to the winner by the Promoter using the V5 for each vehicle. This must be completed before the vehicle is handed over. Also a valid driving license will need to be presented prior to collection or delivery.
- If death or personal injury unfortunately occurs, MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd will not be liable for any loss (including economic loss) suffered to or sustained by any person or property as a result of any act or omission of MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd, nor will their servants or their agents in developing, planning and Administrating the Competition, distributing the Prize to the Winner or following the distribution of the Prize, MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd accept zero liability for errors or omissions contained within the Prize details, description or specification or any other part of the Website.
- If death or personal injury or unforseen problems occur in relation to any holiday prizes MEDIAHUBCREATIVE Ltd accept zero liability for errors or omissions contained within the Prize details, description or specification or any other part of the Website.
7. Limited Liability
Law permitting, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. Data Protection Measures
If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition.
If you are the winner of the competition, you may be required to provide further personal information and proof of your identity in order to confirm your eligibility to claim the Prize and transfer ownership of the Prize to you. You consent to the use of your information in this way. You are entitled to request further details about how your personal information is being used. You may also withdraw your consent to your personal information being used in such way but by doing so you may prevent the Prize being transferred to you. In such circumstances, you will be deemed to have withdrawn from the competition and forfeit the Prize. You will not be entitled to any refund of your entry fee. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant.
Please note that under data protection laws you are entitled to request that the Promoter does not contact you and removes your details from its database. If you make such a request you will be withdrawing from the competition as it will not be possible to contact you in the event that you are the winner. You will not be entitled to any refund of any entry fee if you withdraw from the competition. If you do not wish any of your personal details to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes, please email the Promoter info(a)gamehub.co.uk
Amendments can be made to these terms and conditions from time to time. The latest version of these terms and conditions will be available on the Website.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition and any future competitions.
The competitions on the Website are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook/Instagram. By entering the competitions, Entrants agree that Facebook/Instagram has no liability and is not responsible for the administration or promotion of the competitions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions and keep them for your records.
*Please note e-mail address info(a)gamehub.co.uk – the *(a) should be replaced by @